It is an extremely exciting time to join the team at Westport House and Hotel Westport offering the opportunity to become part of a truly transformational change in the Westport and Mayo region.
With a €50 million investment in the Westport House and Hotel Westport development, the goal is to bring over 200 permanent jobs to Westport in the future and develop a leading recognisable brand resort. The investment includes plans to restore the stunning stately home and cater for high end conferences and weddings in the house. Four star Hotel Westport will almost double in size as part of a re-development as well as the building of a conference and events centre.
Westport House/Hotel Westport are currently seeking to appoint a Financial Controller to its Leadership Team. The candidate will be accountable for the management of the hotel and estate’s financial operations.
The post holder will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for:
- Management of finance team and all aspects of the finance department
- Management of Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and HR functions
- Management of IT related systems and processes
- Managing the implementation of new hospitality software / systems across hotel and estate
- Compliance with any related statutory legislation across the business
- Working closely with Leadership Team to drive strategy & optimise performance
- Third level degree in Business or Finance
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or similar
- Min 5+ years’ experience in a similar role (preferably within hospitality business)
- Strong people management experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to maintain confidentiality associated with this position
- Good knowledge of management of systems and processes
Location: Westport House/Hotel Westport, County Mayo
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Package: Salary €50-€60,000+ (DOE) plus benefits
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.