Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park
A Treasure Trove of Family Fun and Winner of Best Family Visitor Attraction* in Ireland
Do you want a variety of things to do to excite the whole family? Looking for an experience that you’ll all cherish for years to come? Look no further!
Check out our video to see how we'll help you create family memories that you'll all treasure!
A day pass to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park provides unlimited use all day to include the:
• Great outdoors in this beautiful parkland and lakeside setting
• Swan Pedalo Boats on the lake
• Bouncy Castle
• Westport House Express – choo choo! – take a ride on our miniature railway
• Real-life Dungeons in Westport House – now decorated in a Grace O’Malley Maritime-theme to depict her sea-faring lifestyle
• Picnic sites, Gracy’s Café & Bar and the Tea Rooms in Westport House
• Paint your own Pottery** – takes place in the basement of Westport House providing indoor fun and an opportunity to exercise your creative flair
• Pirates Playground by Gracy’s Bar & Cafe
• Special events all year long include our Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween Fest, Fireworks Extravaganza, Winter Wonderland and more.
Be sure to get here early to enjoy everything on offer – it’s a full day’s fun!
We are open from May 27th to June 28th on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm and Saturday & Sunday from 12:00pm to 6:00pm. From June 28th to August 26th, the Pirate Adventure Park is open from 11:00am to 7:00pm daily. Please confirm opening times before you visit.
As a primarily outdoor attraction, we recommend that you plan appropriately - this may mean sun hats, sun screen, umbrellas and rain gear all on the same day! You can review the weather forecast on the Met Eireann site to plan for your visit and please visit our Useful Information page so that you are fully prepared for a great visit.
Will you visit more than once this year? Consider an 2015 Pirate Pass for your family.
Please note that management cannot accept responsibility for temporary unavailability of attractions due to circumstances beyond their control - ALL attractions are normally available - please call 098 27766 to check before visiting or upon arrival at the ticket office.
Please note that while buggies are highly recommended for use in the extensive gardens, Pirate Adventure Park and campsite, they are unfortunately not permitted in Westport House in an effort to preserve the antique parquet floors. You may park your buggy inside in the ante-library while you tour the House. You might like to bring your own baby carrier or please feel free to borrow one of ours while you’re in the House.
* Three time winner of Best Family Visitor Attraction in Primary Times Star Awards .
** Priced additionally