You asked. We listened. We are now serving breakfast at Westport House.
Breakfast will be served daily from 8am to 11:30am in Gracy’s Bar and Cafe staring on Saturday 23rd July until the end of August.
While we know that cooking up your own breakfast is a wonderful part of the camping experience, there may be the odd day or two that you’d like to take a break and let someone else take care of you. After all, you ARE on your holidays. On that day, know that a delicious start your day is but a short stroll from your tent or van.
Gracy’s breakfast menu is as follows:
- Full Irish Breakfast
- A Breakfast Bap
- Pancakes with Bacon and Maple Syrup
- Pancakes with Fruit Compote and Whipped Cream
- Grilled Sourdough Toast with Eggs, Anchovies and Pesto
- Toast and Homemade Marmalade
- Grilled Five Mile Town Goat’s Cheese on Sourdough Toast with Maple Syrup & Rocket
And they serve a delicious cup of coffee!
Lip smackingly good!
Top Tip: Be sure to ask for 10% off food ordered in Gracy’s – available exclusively to campers.