For those of you who are Game of Thrones fans, you’ll get the #EasterIsComing reference but even if you’re not a fan, Easter is still coming.
Roll on. We can’t wait to welcome you. And we sincerely hope that you’ll come to see us over the break.
We have tons going on with some exciting new developments and we are open daily from April 8th to 23rd inclusive.
- The Pirate Adventure Park re-opens – NEW rides include Helter Skelter and Chair-o-Planes included in your ticket
- The Big Wheel returns. Yes, the tallest (36m) mobile ferris wheel in Europe will be back. And it is staying with us for the entire season. You won’t want to miss the jaw dropping views of Croagh Patrick, Clew Bay and the whole estate. Arthur’s 18th century Carousel and new-look Bumper Cars are coming too.
- Our Birds of Prey Centre starts up with a daily 3pm show. And don’t forget you can book your own private hawk walk!
- The Westport Train sight-seeing tour re-starts.
- Pinkie Rabbit returns for our Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday.
- New games – get competitive to win soft toys to take home.
- The beautiful house is open daily. Why not bring a group of friends and consider an “After Hours” visit or Afternoon Tea?
- Book your pitch and spend a few days…with a later Easter this year, it should be perfect camping weather.
And would you believe, we might even have more announcements for Easter….watch this space.
Meanwhile, we’ll keep the shoulder to the wheel in getting all of the rides in ship shape, getting our team in place and the grounds prepared to welcome you.
And remember, spread the word……….. #EasterIsComing