10 Treats for Dad This Father’s Day
I’m sure you’re trying to figure out how you’re going to honour the Man Of The Moment this weekend. There are plenty of ways you can show Dad you care without buying him a gift….how about spending some quality time together & creating memories you’ll treasure?
- Why not go all Bear Grylls and try our brand new orienteering course?
- Let him show his competitive streak! We have no end of ways to compete with each other on the Cannon Ball Run, the Giant Swan Pedalos, the Dodgem Cars, Go Karts….. But don’t forget, you HAVE to let him win!
- Take in the sights and test your head for heights when you ride the Giant Wheel, Europe’s largest mobile ferris wheel.
- Allow Dad to geek out on history (and spend hours enjoying the historic house) while the rest of you head to the Pirate Adventure Park for the afternoon.
- Book him a very special 1:1 Hawk Walk? Experience the thrill of these majestic birds flying towards you at 120km/hour and landing light as a feather.
- Treat yourselves to a night under the stars – stay in a Bell Tent at Westport House (and skip putting up and taking down the tent!).
- Does dad fancy himself as a bit of a Robin Hood? Try a taster session of archery.
- Unmissable family fun at the Inflatable Colour Run? (Poet, didn’t know it)
- Does Dad love a little country? Try getting him tickets to Harvest Country Music Festival.
- Ok, so we’re not saying all men are Homer Simpson but what man doesn’t love pizza and beer? Gracy’s does amazing wood-fired pizza and there’s jazz from 3pm to 5pm.
Or what the heck, do it all! We would love to welcome you this Father’s Day. Wishing all the very special Dads out there a super special day.