Winter Wonderland – now in its 8th year – is the most magical time of the year at Westport House. Our special guests get to experience the stunning historic home in a way that most visitors don’t…..and we get such fun out of sprinkling the magic throughout everyone’s visit. We love when Santa visits the house and all of the Elves get super excited to make sure that ours is the very best Christmas Experience out there for families.
This year, we’ve brought you 5 NEW reasons to visit us:
- Drive In Movies – take the kids to see Elf or Home Alone. Make it date night with Grease or girls night with Dirty Dancing. All December long….
- Christmas Carousel – a genuine 18th century vintage carousel sits right outside Westport House and looks simply splendid!
- New lighting and decorating of the manor house including a ginger bread village and ginormous Christmas tree in the front hall. The elves sure have been busy.
- Fancy making your own decoration? A new and simple workshop that has been a massive hit.
- Spend some time building lego as a family with our elves.
And of course, this year we have the best “Real” Santa (not a fake beard in sight!). You can still take the Westport House Express Train Ride. Be sure to visit our Live Crib. You’ll love the Christmas Wish Tree, presents, complimentary drinks, fabulous face-painting and the most wonderful stories with Mrs Claus.
Don’t miss your preferred date – book today!