Halloween Fest 2018
October 27, 2018 @ 11:00 am - October 31, 2018 @ 5:00 pm€60
Are you ready to scare yourself silly this Halloween?!
Westport House will be hosting it’s annual Halloween Fest from 20th and 21st October as well as the 27th to the 31st of October.
Get ready for plenty of ghoulish delights, scary stories and creepy fun that all the family will be able to enjoy!
- Head to the Haunted Estate House, transformed into a spooky old mansion for Halloween Fest.
- Gather ‘round the cauldron for Scary Story Time, with wicked tales from the White Witch of Westport.
- Brave souls can visit the dark dungeons, where the Pirate Queen Grace O’Malley locked up her prisoners.
- Carve a creepy pumpkin* and decorate some ghoulish goblin cakes at the Spooky Spoons Workshop.
- Get your Michael Jackson zombie moves on at the Thriller Dance Class.
Head over to the Pirate Adventure Park for thrilling rides on the Cannonball Run, the Pirate Queen Swing Ship and the Pirates Plunge! (Good news – the Pirate Adventure Park is Open ALL midterm break long through to November 7th). Run amok through acres of parkland, blow off steam on the Bouncy Castle or get competitive on the Go Karts. Slow it all down with a relaxing lake drift in the Swan Pedalos or hop aboard the Westport House Express.
The tiny ones will love the Pirate’s Den, an indoor soft play wonderland.
Drop by Gracy’s Pizzeria and Bistro for a mouth-watering woodfired pizza, succulent steaks and refreshing bevvies. Sit back and relax while the gang run off the last of their energy in Gracy’s Pirate Playground.
On Halloween Day, October 31st, dress to terrify at the Apocalyptic Disco and Costume Competition from 3pm to 5pm. It’s going to be spooktacular fun!
Your ticket to Halloween Fest includes full use of the Pirate Adventure Park where you will enjoy thrilling and exciting rides like:
- Cannonball Run slide, Pirate Queen Swinging Ship and Pirates Plunge Flume Ride
- Great outdoors in this beautiful parkland and lakeside setting
- Swan Pedalo Boats on the lake
- Bouncy Castle
- Go Karting
- Westport House Express – choo choo! – take a ride on our miniature railway
- Pirates Playground by Gracy’s Bar & Cafe
- Pirates Den, our indoor soft play area
You and all the family will be sure to have a ‘spooktacular’ time this Halloween at Halloween Fest!
Tickets for Westport House Halloween Fest are €57 for a Family Pass for 2 adults and 2 kids when you buy on our website (normal prices are €60). That includes all Halloween activities plus full use of the Pirate Adventure Park. The only additional cost will be €3 per pumpkin in the Pumpkin Carving activity or bring your own pumpkin and no fee will apply.
Purchase tickets – and get 5% off – by clicking here
Why not make a holiday of it? Sleep over in fabulous four star Hotel Westport on Westport House estate.
Scarily Good Family Deals if you decide to Sleep Over in our fabulous four star Hotel Westport:
Friday, 26th October to Sunday 4th November 2018
3 nights bed and breakfast with 1 dinner – midweek €439 or bank holiday weekend €499**
2 night special on 19th, 20th, 31st October and 1st, 2nd, 3rd November
2 nights bed and breakfast with 1 dinner €299**
Hotel Westport guests can avail of a special discounted Family Pass to Westport House Halloween Fest, which is priced at just €45 for 2 adults and 2 kids.
All guests can enjoy the indoor swimming pool, splash pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room at Ocean Spirit Leisure.
Grown ups can relax in Senses Spa with gorgeous luxury treatments.
**Please note that the hotel break does NOT include tickets to Halloween Fest. Hotel Westport guests can avail of a special discounted Family Pass to Westport House Halloween Fest, which is priced at just €45 for 2 adults and 2 kids.