- This event has passed.
Halloween Fest – Oct 26th to 31st – 2019
October 26, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00am, repeating until November 1, 2019
Are you ready to scare yourself silly this Halloween?!
Westport House will be hosting it’s annual Halloween event in the Basement from 26th and 31st October from 11:00am to 5:00pm. Good news – the Pirate Adventure Park is Open through to and inclusive of Friday, November 1st, additionally Tiny town will stay open for Saturday, November 2nd. **
Get ready for plenty of ghoulish delights, scary stories and creepy fun that all the family will be able to enjoy!
- Head to the Haunted Basement of the Historic House, transformed for Halloween Fest.
- Gather ‘round the cauldron for Scary Story Time, with wicked tales from the White Witch of Westport.
- Brave souls can visit the dark dungeons, where the Pirate Queen Grace O’Malley locked up her prisoners.
- Carve a creepy pumpkin* and decorate some ghoulish goblin cakes at the Spooky Spoons Workshop.
- Get your zombie moves on at the Halloween Disco & Dance Class.
Pirate Adventure Park where you will enjoy thrilling and exciting rides like:
- Cannonball Run, the Pirate Queen Swing Ship and the Pirates Plunge!.
- Run amok and enjoy all of our new attractions for 2019 including the Mini Ferris Wheel, Jump Around, Kiddie Zipwires,
- If you enjoy the great outdoors, try Disc Golf or stroll along our new 3.5km walking trail
- If you or your little one has sensory needs, please visit our Sensory Space.
- The tiny ones will love Tiny Town Imaginative Play – an indoor experience for the smallies to enjoy.
- Slow it all down with a relaxing lake drift in the Swan Pedalos or hop aboard the Westport House Express.
You and all the family will be sure to have a ‘spooktacular’ time this Halloween at Halloween Fest!
Why not make a holiday of it? Sleep over in fabulous four star Hotel Westport on the Westport House estate.
Scarily Good Family Deals if you decide to Sleep Over in our fabulous four star Hotel Westport!
Hotel Westport guests get 25% off their Family Pass to Westport House Halloween Fest AND the next day FREE.
All guests can enjoy the indoor swimming pool, splash pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room at Ocean Spirit Leisure.
Grown ups can relax in Senses Spa with gorgeous luxury treatments.
*Please note that the Halloween workshops finish up on 31st October but the haunted dungeons and rides in the Pirate Adventure Park remain open on November 1st.