We have a whole host of activities for hens & stags, Westport House provides a stunning backdrop for your classy, vintage hen party where you’ll go back in time and be treated like the ladies you are! Soak up the interiors, enjoy the story of this beautiful house, get crafty or have your own professional photo shoot while you sip bubbly and enjoy delicious treats!
Or fancy something a little more adventurous? Try our our team bonding or pirate adventure park for some fun. perfect for a stag weekend in Westport.
After a day of fun and craic, get yourself ready for a night out in Westport, stay in out 4 star Hotel Westport , only a few minutes walk from the town centre.
Team Building Activity
€45 per person | 3 hours
• Meet in the farmyard – get suited and booted in overalls provided by ourselves (we only ask that they wear old runners or shoes – no open toe shoes)
• The afternoon will comprise of a range of physical games to challenge you that will take you throughout the 400 acre estate – and its stunning woodland, Lake-land and parkland setting
• The games will include problem solving, balancing, escape and evasion, obstacle course and a boat ride – just a few to whet your appetite!
• We will visit 6-9 different locations – so building in the scavenger hunt idea – and each location will feature a task
• Trust me, there’ll be plenty of Instagram and social photo opportunities too.
• Hot Showers available afterwards for anyone who wants one.
We are happy to tailor this for your needs so please do let us know how this sounds to you. The games will be run by our Adventure Manager who has over 35 years adventure training and 25 years military training.
Vintage Afternoon Tea & Tour in Westport House
€37.50 per person | 2 hours
Welcome Drink, Guided Tour (focusing on the ladies of the house) & Afternoon Tea in the Drawing Room
• Enjoy a very lady-like visit to Westport House where you’ll be welcomed with a glass of Pimms (or a suitable non-alcoholic drink).
• We will take you on a 30 minute tour of the house were we’ll focus on all the wonderfully strong women of the house.
• After this, you’ll “withdraw” to the formal room – the Drawing Room – to enjoy a selection of sandwiches, mini-cakes, scones with cream and jam as well as tea or coffee.
• We will also include a complimentary glass of bubbles with your Afternoon tea.
Birds of Prey Show
€450 for a 45 minute display
• Meet our master falconer, Jason, who will entertain and educate
• Learn the habits, sleeping, hunting and other of a range of Irish birds of prey
• Feel the power of one of these amazing birds as they land on your arms
• Amazing photo opportunities
The Pirate Adventure Park
Group €14 per person | Add on €10 per person
Our onsite adventure park is mostly suited to children under 12 but there are some rides suited to adults – the Swan Pedal Boats, Swinging Ship, Disc Golf and Log Flume Splash Ride. If you would like to visit the Pirate Adventure Park on its own, our group rate is €14 per person. If you choose any of the above activities and would like to add on the Pirate Adventure Park, we will reduce this €10 per person.
Please enquire below and we can get back to you about availability and rates.
Call Today +353 (0) 98 27766
If you have any questions or wish to know more about all Westport House has to offer, please contact us on +353 (0) 98 27766 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Locate us on the map here.