The Pirate’s Den indoor soft play area provides a great indoor activity for younger kids.
Set in the farmyard in one of the original farmyard buildings (note to self: they’re well worth visiting as they’re some of the most extensive 19th century farmyard buildings in Europe), it is adjacent to Gracy’s Bar & Café and the outdoor playground.
In The Pirate’s Den you’ll find a babies area (for those under 2 years) and a climbing frame for children up to 1.4m to explore. Serving teas, coffees & refreshments, adults get a well-earned break while the kids explore.
Top Tip: The Pirates Den is also available for private hire outside of high season for birthday parties. Holding up to 35 children, this is an ideal way to bring the whole class to the party without breaking the bank!
- Age: All persons under 2 years must be accompanied with an adult in the babies area.
- Height: Children over 1.4 meters not allowed (download our height chart – .PDF 4.7MB).
- It’s advisable for children to have their arms and legs covered.
- Children must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Shoes, jewellery, glasses and any other sharp objects must be removed before entering.
- No smoking permitted in Pirates Den.
- No outside food allowed (aside from baby bowls).
- No liability is accepted for any injury or damage caused while using this play area or equipment.
Check out the site map to find out exactly where this ride is located.