Planning your Easter Sunday Lunch? This tart is perfect for dessert. It’s easy to make and is beautifully rich and decadent. You could even decorate with mini Easter eggs if you want to make it a real Easter treat.
CREAM CHOCO FILLING
– 200 ml OF CREME FRAICHE
– 200 ml OF CREAM
– 300 g OF DARK CHOCOLATE
– 1 ESPRESSO
– 1 TSP OF VANILLA
– 2 EGG YOLK
– 75 g OF DARK CHOCOLATE
– 3 EGG YOLK
– 75 g SUGAR
– 3 WHIPPED EGG WHITE
You can use a Sweet Pastry Shell which can be
found in any good supermarket
– Bring both the Cream and the Creme Fraiche together with the Espresso and Vanilla.
– Stir in the melted chocolate until smooth.
– Allow it to cool and add in the Egg Yolk
– For the Biscuit, whisk the Egg Yolk and Sugar together and add in the melted chocolate.
– Fold in the whipped egg white
– Then our mixture into the mould and cook it in the oven at 180 C for 20 minutes, checking every few minutes at the en as ovens can vary.
– once cooked split the biscuit and place it in your Sweet Pastry Shell(cooked) and pour the cream filling on the top of it.
– Switch off your oven and place the tart inside and leave it until set.