Why not make your own chips to go with this tasty Guac! Cut wholemeal, seeded or plain tortilla wraps, sprinkle with some sea salt and grill each side. Leave to cool and serve with this delish Guacamole and some sour cream!
-2 FINELY CHOPPED SHALLOTS
-1 LIME JUICE
-1 BUNCH OF FINELY CHOPPED CORIANDER
-1 PINCH OF CUMIN
-1 PINCH OF CAYENNE PEPPER
-1 TBSP OF YOGHURT
-SALT AND PEPPER
– Cut Avocado in half, remove the stone and use a tablespoon to scoop out both halves onto a plate. Roughly dice them.
– Sprinkle the chopped shallots and sea salt onto your avocado and leave on for 25 minutes.
– Then wash off and squeeze dry with kitchen paper or a towel.
– Mix all the ingredients together leaving the avocado still chunky
– Place the stone of the avocado in the guacamole (this will help keep it from browning) and cover with cling film.