It’s the biggest outdoor event of the summer and the countdown is well and truly on for ‘Hooley At The House’ in Westport House, County Mayo on Sunday June 12th from 12 noon to 6.00 pm as the whole estate will be buzzing with music, dance, fun and laughter for a ‘hooley’ like no other!
The ‘Hooley’ promises something for everyone. For the children all the entertainment facilities at Westport House will be FREE OF CHARGE for the entire day including Ireland’s ONLY log flume splash ride, the Swan Pedal boats and dozens of other amazing activities at the Pirate Adventure Park. Don’t forget – kids go free!
Musical Line Up
At 2 o’clock the big stage lights up and the cream of Irish county music get set to entertain the crowds with Nathan Carter, Mike Denver, Jimmy Buckley, Michael English, Patrick Feeney, Brendan Shine, Declan Nerney, Gerry Guthrie, Hurricane Highway and the Benn Sisters all on hand to add to the amazing atmosphere of the most exciting family fun and music day out in Connacht this summer.
With full bar facilities all day in the amazing Big Red Barn, food stalls galore and other side attractions the place to be on Sunday June 12th is definitely Westport House.
Tickets On Sale Now
Tickets for this event are now on sale at €30 for adults – including all booking fees – with under-12’s going free of charge. Student tickets will be on sale at the gate on the day for just €15.00 (ID required).
Tickets can be purchased on line right now at www.midwestradio.ie OR by credit card on 094 9630169 (8am to 8pm).
Tickets also available at the following outlets across the region :-
- Albany Decor, Ballina & Westport
- The Bargain Basket in Westport
- Westport House, Westport (the house itself)
- Martin Murphy’s Newsagents in Ballinrobe
- Brett’s in Achill
- Castle Bookshop in Castlebar
- Rouse Jewellers in Ballina
- Brogan’s Eurospar in Belmullet
- Carrabine Centra in Bangor
- Smyth’s Newsagents in Claremorris
- Midwest Radio in Ballyhaunis
- The Bargain Box in Charlestown
- Gillespie’s Menswear in Tubbercurry
- HMV in Galway
- M & T in Tuam
- Mulvihill’s in Castlerea
Bus Services Announced
Leave the car at home if you like!
- Ballina, Foxford & Ballyvary: A special bus will travel on the day from Ballina – leaving from the bus stop at Dunnes Stores at 11.00 am and stopping in Foxford (bus stop) at 11.20 am and Ballyvary (bus stop) at 11.30am and on to Westport House. Book your seat now on 087 2330097.
- Castlebar: A shuttle bus service will also operate from 11.00am on Sunday June 12th from Castlebar to Westport will the collection point at Chapel Street and will operate every half hour.
So join us for a day to remember at the beautiful Westport House, Westport, County Mayo for ‘Hooley At The House’ on Sunday June 12th, 2016 from 12 noon to 6.00 pm.
Check out this video from the Hooley at the House 2015 to get a feel for the event:
Spread the word and bring all your friends!