Annual Charity Open Day at Westport House, Saturday, May 28th
Fundraising event in support of Western Care
We are holding our annual Charity Open Day from 12pm to 6pm on Saturday, May 28th. The Hughes family open up the Pirate Adventure Park for absolutely free in the hope that you’ll dig deep for this year’s charity partners, Wester Care. Western Care Association exists to empower people with a wide range of learning and associated disabilities in Co. Mayo to live full and satisfied lives as equal citizens.
This amazing family day out includes free use all of the rides, slides, boats and trains of the Pirate Adventure Park – all for absolutely free. The Open Day is a great opportunity to make a donation in aid of our charity partner and we encourage every adult to contribute €5 per person to this very worthy cause. ALL funds on the day will go to Western Care. You are encouraged to bring CASH only for your donation.
Our FREE Annual Charity Open Day provides hours of fun and entertainment for all of the family such as:
- Rides including the Cannonball Run slide, Pirate Queen Swinging Ship, Pirates Plunge Flume Ride, the Jump Around and Mini Ferris Wheel
- Traditional activities around the lake including the Swan Pedalo Boats and a spin on the Westport House Express miniature railway around the lake
- Get active in the great outdoors with our Climbing Wall, Mini ZipLine, Disc Golf and Foot Golf course or Den Building
- Indoor play areas for the littlies include Tiny Town for imaginative play and the Pirates Den, our indoor soft play area
- Take home a souvenir of your day and learn a little about gardening too when you participate in our potting workshop
- Take a tour of the estate on the Westport Train and learn a little about the history of the estate as well as the future developments
- Carnival games** include Panning for Gem Stones and Hook-a-Duck (these are charged additionally)
Westport House’s Open Day promises to be a fantastic day out for all the family and a great opportunity to support a local disability charity in Western Care so come on me hearty, get on board.
To help us plan for the day, please register your attendance below.